Click on Online Registration above to begin registration.
Please review the information below before registering....
Online registration includes the following steps:
1. Agreeing to the waiver and USLacrosse Code of Conduct
2. Completing your player's information
3. Purchasing your player's uniform if needed
4. Filling out sponsorship & volunteer information
5. Paying by credit card or by mail-in check
What you will need for online registration, besides your child's information:
1. Contact information for you, primary physician & emergency contact
2. Medical insurance information and your child's known medical conditions and allergies
3. Your child's top four uniform number preferences (if purchasing a uniform)
4. Credit card information
A couple of tips:
1. Do NOT hit your web explorer BACK button during the registration process, if you forgot something or you think you may have got something wrong email us afterwards at
2. If you run into problems of any kind please email us at
Grades & Registration Fees
There is a $25 dollar sibling discount for each additional sibling.
Girls/Boys Travel: 3rd - 8th Grade $195 (plus $55 for uniform if needed)
Girls/Boys Limited Travel: 1st & 2nd Grade $165 (includes jersey)
Girls/Boys Instructional: K & PreK $85 (includes jersey)
There is a $25 late fee if registered after Jan 1, 2019. To guarantee that your player will have a uniform you must be registered by Jan 2, 2019.
Boys & Girls will keep their uniforms
Refund of Fees
If you decide not to play after you have paid, a refund is available if requested in the first 30 (thirty) days from the date of the initial registration. You will receive your registration in full minus expenses incurred for you child i.e. uniform, USLacrosse membership expense, and any other equipment. Should you have any questions please contact
Must be a resident of Shamong, Tabernacle, Indian Mills, Southampton, Chatsworth and Woodland Townships. If you are not a resident of one of the aforementioned town there is a $35 charge for out of town players.
Estimated Equipment Costs
Girls Depending on size/quality, minimum cost $60 to outfit player, includes: stick, goggles, gloves, waterbottle and backpack
Boys Scoopers and Travel Team Player (grades Pre K through 8th) - Depending on size/quality, estimated cost of $200 to $400 to outfit player, includes: stick, gloves, elbow, shoulder and rib pads, helmet, mouthpiece.